IQPC is hosting this annual event in Boston between 15-18 October, and TSS is attending again this year. Industry leaders will have an opportunity to discuss best practices and how to adopt new innovations that enable safe drug delivery to patients across the globe. Some topics this year:
- How to achieve optimal equilibrium between patient centricity, operational and cost efficiency.
- Evolving therapies within the cell and gene field are posing new challenges in the supply chain for the industry.
- Last mile deliveries to patient homes in developed cities, to truly challenging areas only reached by drones is another area are tackled by executives of some of the most renowned companies in this field.
- More complex product portfolios and increasing regulatory demands are demanding new surveillance methods.
- The access to high quality data through IoT devices and software integrations open new opportunities within the advanced analytics field.
We hope to see you in Boston, and please get in touch if you want more information or if you would like to book a meeting with us during the event.
Phil Evans, TSS North America, email@example.com
Johan Stormlund, TSS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nina Nilsson, TSS, email@example.com