Automation of temperature excursion handling and data flow to streamline site activities
With so much focus on the competition of developing the Covid-19 vaccine, the handling and management of temperature of clinical supplies have become increasingly important as more biologics are entering the clinics. Despite this, the processes and technology meant to ensure the safe delivery of treatments are highly manual, place an unnecessary burden on site and study staff and introduce unnecessary patient safety risks.
Excursion Management for Clinical Supply
Join this webinar, where we look at implementing a unified approach to the digitalization of clinical supply temperature management. In collaboration with endpoint Clinical, we will also discuss current industry trends and the main challenges and opportunities that a unified approach incorporating IRT and cloud temperature management solutions bring to sponsors.
Watch it on demand
- Evan Hahn, VP of North America, TSS
- Vincent Puglia, Sr. Director Strategic Alliances, endpoint
- Industry trends
- Current processes for excursion management in clinical studies
- Alternative approaches via unified solutions and next-gen technologies
- Automation of temperature excursion – Q&As